Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Yea! I'm online again!

Hey Y'all, Sorry for the delay but you can blame either Blogger or my DSL service (probably DSL). Here is another installment of the True Love Kit. This one is the butterflies and there are loads of them.


Hope you are enjoying this freebie, it really was fun to make. Please let me know what you think of it.

On with the biggie I've been working on. I was somewhat apprehensive about the final product not being what Megan might want for her creative team, but Kim said I needed to be true to myself and not be a slave to the current 'less is more' trend. I really love the Cottage Chic Kit by Flergs, so the first layout was with it. I did a two page layout because that's what popped in my head.

This is my Suzy from toddler to today and is called Watching Suzy Bloom (which she very obviously did). The layout should be clickable for a larger view but no promises! LOL! Sometimes it's astounding what you can accomplish with digital elements because some of the designers (Flergs included) do very realistic art so your layout doesn't look like a magazine ad! The full kit is available plus an add-on of matching glitter or you can purchase just the elements, papers, or glitters separately. If you haven't visited my blog before, I guess I should tell you that Flergs is my very favorite Digital Diva, you should also visit her blog and sign up for the newsletter because she is always offering freebies!

Kim never made it down Monday or Tuesday but she and Joshua are on their way now so I need to sign off. Before I go I just wanted to say that I appreciate all the prayers for Kim, Joshua, Dad, and myself; y'all are all super!

Love,
Liv

3 comments:

Marina Capano said...

Hi Liv!!!!How are you! nice post!
visit me anytime....

Unknown said...

Welcome back Liv..I have missed you :)

rose said...

oh love the butterflies liv, so nice to see you are back and love the look of the kit
amazing work!