Saturday, February 16, 2013

My Stores

Hello y'all,

Hope you have managed to follow the Berry Applicious blog train and pick up all the free goodies! If you missed any just check my post on 2/13-14.

I want to point out some sales this month in my stores.

I have retiring products at Bella Zingaro, DigiStyle Designs, Lollipops n Gumdrops, and Scrapping Your Memories.  These products will be discontinued after the 28th of February so pick them up now for 50% off the original prices.




Bella Zingaro has a new Fan Freebie available on their fan page: http://www.facebook.com/BellaZingaroStudio

 I will be working toward some new freebies and a newsletter within the next few days so stay with me! 

Also I have a new blinkie! 


My Creative Team now has a blinkie! You can have one too if you would like to join my team!



Hugs,

1 comment: