Sunday, November 10, 2013

Here is your Sunday Blog Gift

Hello friends,

This post seems so trivial under the current circumstances in our world; I cannot imagine 10,000 people dead from anything, even a typhoon. My heart is heavy trying to come to terms with this and I am nowhere near the Philippines nor do I have any family in that area.  I also wonder how many thousands of animals have died. Lifting that entire part of the world in prayer and hope for those left behind.

Here is this week's blog gift:



In love,
Liv

3 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely tree.
It's always very hard to understand why so many bad things happen...

Anonymous said...

Love this tree ornament. Thank you very much.
Carol

FussBudget said...

This is a great frame and the hook made it just perfect. I'm going to create a page with this and use it to frame my three critters. Thank you for your generous gift.