Saturday, July 5, 2014

Sunday July 6, 2014

Hello Friends,

I have designed a few things over the last week because of some health problems I didn't do much more than sit at the PC. I have several freebies/gifts for you this week since I was unable to post last Sunday or do the newsletter on Monday.  First up are my new products which you can purchase in any of my personal use stores [Berry Applicious, Digi Style Designs, Lollipops 'n Gumdrops, ScrapBird, and Scrapping Your Memories] Links are located in the side bar. Then some commercial use that you may purchase at Digital Designer Resources or Raining Digitals.







I made a 4x6 pocket layout with my Paris page kit and Embossed Papers then I made the layout into a 4x6 page template for you.




The other products:
Available @ Digi Style Designs

Commercial Use:


I have the last two months of my 2014 calendar ready for you also. Normally I put one on the blog and one in the newsletter but I am offering them both in both venues.

 



Thanks for coming by and remember to have your pets spayed or neutered for a longer, happier, life!


1 comment:

Marie H. said...

Thank you for the great 4x6 template and the calendar pages. -Marie