Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Challenge Kit: Spring Forward

Here is an Easter Kit that I made for the Stone Accent Studio's March Color Challenge. There are 5 alphas/12 papers/45 elements. Hope you like them. The password for the folder on 4shared is bunny. Sorry guys, I forgot to add the file to MediaFire! Here is the link: MEDIAFIRE

Get the kit 4SHARED

I did two layouts with the kit. I like the first one the best! I believe you can click on them for a closer look.

Hugs,
Liv
PS: I spent the day with Kim; update later.

7 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Mar [LA 09:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 01 Apr [UK 04:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

mkikine said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful kit.

http://au-soleil-de-kikine.over-blog.com/

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Easter post on Apr. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Vicki C said...

ADORABLE layouts Liv!!!

mungo said...

I love the bunnies, thank you

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Bonjour I'd like to thank you for such a great made forum!
I was sure this is a nice way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Edwyn Sammy
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/butterfly-party-supplies.html]butterfly Party Supplies[/url].