Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Newsletters, Sales, etc!

Hey Y'All!

I am going to do a newsletter!  It won't be a naggy every day kind of newsletter (I don't like those kind), I'm just going to send one out whenever I have something new to say or show so I hope y'all will sign up to receive them (look to your right, top of blog page).

Southern Comfort Scraps has just put the June Collab Ice Cream Social in the shop.  It is brought to you by 5 of the designers; each has contributed a wide variety of papers and elements. There are 13 zips with over 230 MB of goodies. PU Only. All you need to do is spend $5 anywhere in the shop and you get it for free! Awesome! I didn't contribute anything to this one as I just signed on but I will be in on the July one.
Click on the preview and it will scroll through the previews for you.
Blogger doesn't take gif like it use to :(

I have to get started on next month's collab but I will have a quickpage freebie for you soon.  A friend of mine says she schedules her freebies the same day of each week-sounds good and if I get to going good I think that's what I will do.  I'll let you know when the freebie is available in the newsletter!
Come visit me in the shop!

No comments: