Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A New Kit on April 1st

Hello everyone, hope you are doing well this chilly March morning!  Everyone I know is looking forward to Spring but me :)!  I love the cold weather and wish I lived where air-conditioning was never necessary!

I have finished a kit, Softly Spoken, and it will be available on April 1st in all of my shops. It will be especially useful for Easter, Mother's Day, newborn layouts, and any layout than needs calming pastels.  One of the papers and 7 of the elements were included in the charity kit 'An Innocent Heart.'  My creative team has been busy making some layouts with it. Check them out.

This first one is from Chris:



These are by Dawn:




They are all so sweet! Thanks ladies.


 


If you would like to have a 10% off coupon for Softly Spoken, just leave me a comment or email me with your request: countryliv at live dot com and put 'coupon' as the subject.  You can find the links to my stores in the right sidebar.

Thanks for looking!

Hugs,

1 comment:

Chris Allport said...

Hello Liv

Nice to hear that the kit will be in the store soon. Thank you for posting my layout. I just love that photo - it represents the end of all our worries about little Tyler who was born so early. He is a little 4 year old rascal now and really thriving.

Dawn I just love your layouts with this lovely kit.

Luv Chris