Friday, March 1, 2013

DST March 2013 Blog Train is Here!

Hello Y'all!

I hope you have come calling to find my portion of the Digi Shop Talk March Blog Train!  This month's train is titled Bright Days Ahead and I am sure you are going to get loads of wonderful free digital scrapbooking supplies.  I have wanted to be a part of this blog train for so long and I am so excited to see so many of you come to visit me.

Here is my preview for my part of the train: 

 You can download my part at my secure server HERE!

You should have reached my blog from Luv Ewe Designs and the next stop on the track is Art for Scrapbooking .  If you get lost all you need to do is go back to DST HERE!

If you have the time, I have many freebies on my blog and you are welcome to download any you take a liking to. Just cruise down through the posts, most have Freebie in their titles. Earlier this month I hosted another blog train, the Berry Applicious Blog Train and it was such a success and we are all so pleased with the turnout! My links are still active so help yourself and some of the other designer's still might have their links open too.

If you sign up for my newsletter (the top right on the sidebar) you will receive a freebie each time I send out one plus I always put different freebies on my blog.  I also have a FaceBook Fan Page that has a freebie link on it too.  All of this info is on the right side bar. I hope this will not be the last time you drop by so please bookmark my site so you can find me easily! Y'all come back now I enjoyed having you!

Hugs,


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much

Chris Allport said...

Liv

Thank you so much for this lovely cheerful kit.

Luv Chris

Connie said...

Thanks for the fun kit!

Scrumptious said...

Very cool patterns on those papers! Thank you!

SherryD said...

Very pretty contribution.

marsie55 said...

Fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing :)

Cosmictadpole said...

Thanks so much for sharing! I love the retro looking graphics :)

TonyaKaye said...

Thank you so much for sharing your talents. The papers look fun!

makeyesup said...

Pretty kit, thanks a bunch.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much

Unknown said...

Thanks for you cute contribution. It is much appreciated.

Shannon said...

Very pretty, thank you so much!

BrossArtAddiction said...

Love it TY!
Hugs