Sunday, July 28, 2013

Blog Freebie and a Peek!

Hello y'all!
Well, I might not be able to sleep lately but I have been able to catch up on most of the product requirements I have to do every month! Would be nice to actually sleep two hours straight through! I have your weekend blog freebie made for you but first I wanted to show you a very tiny peek at the kit I have been working on for almost two months, I am planning on its release the first week of August. What do you think?


There aren't that many little boy kits around so I hope this one fills the bill for everyone who needs one :)

Here is your weekend blog gift, a set of sports ball flairs, hope you can use them!



I am thinking that I might have to turn off some of my previous blog freebies pretty soon as my storage site is getting a little crowded. You might want to check the freebies from this January forward to see if there are any you missed. Most of the ones prior to January are with 4shared and MediaFire which is free and I still have room there.

Thanks for dropping by. Don't forget the Pixel Scrapper Blog Train will go live on the first of August!

No comments: