Sunday, July 14, 2013

Happy Sunday!

Hello y'all,

How are you doing today? Drier than we have been I hope! It seems like it is never going to stop raining and causing the power and cable outages along with flooding and felled trees because the sodden ground cannot hold them upright! Rain is good, we all need rain and it helps cool those North Carolina temps down but enough! The fibro and arthritis are working overtime to sideline me along with the depression.

I haven't completed any new products this week, but I have been working on a special little boy kit that I hope to have completed this month or at least by the first of next month. I told you I have been depressed, well I am really getting disillusioned with designing; I have even thought about totally quitting and just reading and watching the telly for my retirement years. I have these thoughts more often lately and it makes me wonder if I am truly serious about it. 

Have you gotten tired of digital scrapping? Have you slowed down taking those family photos? Do you need a spark of imagination to get back in the groove? Tell me what you do to pull yourself out of the funks.

I have a blog gift for you today. There are four tags that can be used for journaling when you pair them with the journaling inserts. These are large enough to use as photo mats too. Hope you like this gift.  I have a similar gift for you in my newsletter this week so be sure you are signed up so that you can get the remainder of the tags. Here is the preview:



Did you see the new FaceBook Fan Freebie for this month? Click on the preview to go to CLG's Fan Page to get yours! 


I will go and start on the newsletter now.  If any of you have any sparks you'd like to share with me, to get me out of the funk, I would certainly love to hear them!

Come back soon!

No comments: