Sunday, June 1, 2008

Grambie's May Kit

Hey Y'all,
Just dropped in for a second to upload a kit I made for the May Color Challenge at Stone Accent Studios. I made this kit with love and it is dedicated to "Grambie" a SASSY Member who has been ill for so long but always takes the time to go to the galleries and leave bunches of love for everyone. Bless you Grambie! Hope you love this kit and that it takes you away to a sweet fairy land!

You can go HERE to down load this kit. Please let me know what you think of it! Freebie to all!
Love,
Liv

9 comments:

rose said...

Wow Liv
I knew you had been playing but holy moly this is just stunning and beautiful,oh think I need tp pick my chin up from the floor!
Do hope Kim is doing better today,praying still!

Deb S. said...

very cool Liv. I just wish I knew how to do digital....I'm so old school I guess.

Lara's Digi World said...

It´s totally amazing, thank you for sharing. And it´s very sweet of you, you´ve thought about Grambie.

Donna Lynn said...

Oh Dear Sweet Liv,
I am so sorry about Kim, I am praying for her right now, I'm sorry too for the unfair treatment of her in that hospital...wish I could come down there and kick some nurses butts!!! :~(

I will be praying for her tons...
XXOO, and extra XXOOOOO's
Donna Lynn

aquascrap said...

Wonderful kit....thankyou for sharing

Vicki Chrisman said...

Hope things are going okay Liv...just thought I'd check in and say... Keeping you in my prayers..before I leave in the morning. I'll try to check in for undates. Taking my laptop.

Boo said...

WOW, this is totally adorable hun. I love it. Just got to find some time to play with it now, lol. Thank you so so much
Hugs
Boo x
ps, Grambie will LOVE it

Anonymous said...

Merci beaucoup many thanks
lovely kit

bluemuf said...

What a lovely kit in honor of your friend. Thank you

Karen