Saturday, July 12, 2008

Arrrrrrrrgh! Again

You will not believe my luck! No, maybe you will. Since Kim is having a couple of good days, I thought I would post a nice layout or two with some inspiration from my cousins Kent and Deanie. NOT! After spending hours on a layout that displays some photos of their beautiful back garden, my system did a RESTART! Have you ever heard of such a thing? On checking in the logs guess what I found? A notation that Windows downloaded an update and Installed said update without notifying me! It then restarted my computer. I cannot believe that anal old me did not backup the work I was doing today. I am going to try and do it again - but no promises. I feel myself all tensed up and grinding my teeth! Arrrrrrrrrrgh.

1 comment:

rose said...

ROFLMBO!! Ehh Iam havin issues also!