Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Here's the Freebie I Promised!

Hey Y'all,
Dark, damp, and dismal day here in the Carolinas.  No matter, I'm feeling pretty good considering what wet weather does to these old bones.  I finally got the photo pockets page shadowed, previewed, zipped, and uploaded: 


4Shared is HERE  and the password is peaches.

MediaFire is HERE and the password is clear.

I made you four versions: 1 without any shadows and 3 with various shadows.  The reason I did this is because it is not an easy procedure to add a shadow to a clear item, you sometimes get a huge dark blob! Just slip your photos and trinkets behind the photo pocket layer, be sure and make an appropriate shadow for each of your inserts.  If you find you do not like the shadowing on one version just open another one and shift drag it above your trinkets and delete the other one.  Be sure and rename your pocket page file so you don't overwrite the original.

Please let me know what you think of them.

Have a nice evening!

Liv

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, this photo pockets page ( 4 versions ! ) looks absolutely great , very practical & useful for many layouts : I love it , and for sure many people will also love it - even those who " grab & run " without comments :-) Your hard work is appreciated , thanks !

Anonymous said...

A really neat idea ! Thank you !