Thursday, August 9, 2012

A Friendship Reward

Hey Y'all,
I received the following friendship award from my CT member Chris (aka Twizzle) hope I can live up to what I am suppose to do. Thanks Chris! Y'all be sure and check out her blog HERE.


I received this reward from my friend Kyra and would like to pass this on to you.

Now, as a nominee - here are the simple rules:

First, you should thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.

Next, answer the following questions about yourself.

Then, choose 10 of your favourite bloggers and link their blogs to your post.

Be sure to let them know that you are nominating them for the award.

Last, be sure to copy and paste the award to your blog!

OK, here we go!

1. Favorite colour - Red/Pink-cannot make up my mind!

2. Favorite animal -  my cat Peaches and Meercats
   
3. Favorite number - 21

4. Favorite drink - Diet Coke


5. Facebook or Twitter - Both

6. Good book or good movie - Book

7. My passion - Designing with PhotoShop

8. Giving or getting gifts - Both!

9. Favorite day - Sunday

10. Favorite flower – White Daisey

Now you are supposed to pass this on to 10 other people and list them in your post.

Okay, I will do my best with this last part but I'm not sure I can come up with 10 as most of my blogging friends are too busy to answer the requirements and these ladies are too busy too but they're my peeps. :)

1) Jenn at Sugarbutt Designs.  sugarbuttdesigns
2) SherryD of Sher Scraps 4CU  http://ambrosiaartsva.blogspot.com/
3) Brenda Grafton of Brenda's Scrap Designs http://brendasscrapdesign.blogspot.co.uk/

Hugs,
Liv



No comments: