Friday, August 10, 2012

I've Moved!

Hey Y'all,
Yep! I have moved in to another store as of last night! lollipops n gumdrops, it is Fab! Love the colors and front page of the site and hope that means it will love me too! I'm having a sale just for customers of lollipops n gumdrops, this weekend only you will receive 25% Off your entire order!


Hope you signed up for my newsletter this week! There are two freebies in today's newsletter. I made a frame that coordinates with my Paisley Attitude kit and the upcoming one called Retro Summer.  Here is the preview for the newsletter.


I just realized I never showed you the previews for the Paisley Attitude kit. Duh . . . how could I be so forgetful? Easy peasy, I'm an old fart! I really do love the paisley flowers because I remember making some exactly like them when I was a kid! Yeah, I know, it was a really long time ago! LOL! Don't forget there is a free alpha that matches in a prior post!




I also made some commercial use frames that will coordinate with this kit and Retro Summer too:
It seems to finally be cooling down a little down here in the low country. Thank goodness! So the heat kills you then is subsides some but it starts raining like there's no tomorrow every single day and our porch has turned black with mold.  Needless to say my allergy prone eyes have been burning like I have been looking into the sun.

Hope you all enjoy the coming weekend and drop in to say hello to me sometime soon!

Hugs,

No comments: