Friday, October 31, 2008

New Designer at Sunshine Studios

Hey Y'all! There's a new designer at Sunshine Studio Scraps, ARMINA! Her intro kit is the Amalia Kit and it is a knock out! You can purchase it HERE! Sunshine Studios has so many great designers you will have a hard time choosing your favorite. Be sure to visit their blog too and sign up for their newsletters-they have awesome sales and freebies and major give-a-ways! They have a Blog Train going on for Halloween right now! Be sure and check them out!
Catch you later,
Liv



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi ya Liv, beautiful layout and wished I know how to do this digital scrapping..I received your email and many thanks in advance, I am so excited already. tks for being my friend Liv, it means a lot to me :D

Vicki Chrisman said...

Hey Liv...just stopping by to say Hello! I havent been blog hopping much ... because I've been making an effort to get out of my room and enjoy being outside more , before winter hits. I about went stir crazy last winter.
huh.. amazing .. me having a life outside my room! lol