Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Halloween Freebie!

Hey Y'all!

I finished the Halloween Mini Kit for you. Hope you have a use for it. You can make the elements into stickers for your pages if you like. You can also print these graphics out and use them for hybrid scrapping.

4 Shared

Media Fire
Elements
Papers


The password for all Halloweenies is pumpkin

Hope y'all have a great week! Don't forget to let me know if you like this or not in the 'comments' section! Thanks!

Liv

PS: Think I should make a Halloween album for Hoorray?

11 comments:

Carol said...

This looks real cute! Thank you! :0)

Diane said...

I have been looking for Halloween things. Thank you so much for sharing this. It is soooo cute. Diane

Ana Silvia said...

Thank you!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 7 post on Sep. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

my2boys said...

adorable! thank you!!

Anonymous said...

thanks so much!! very cute!~

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 09 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Kara Ward said...

I love Halloween and I love what you did with it. I just need Liv Lessons so I could use all your cool graphics. Glad to hear Miss Kim is hanging in. She is one tough cookie. Hugs-

Sharon said...

Liv, This is wonderful!

Sharon said...

Liv, This is wonderful!
Love ya ~ Sharon

taylorUSMCwife said...

So cute! Thank you very much!