Sunday, June 30, 2013

Hello Scrap Fans!

Hello Scrap Fans!

How was your last week of June?  Can you believe that half the year has passed and Christmas isn't far away? The older you get the quicker the time passes, so, if you are still young, cherish every minute!  

It may be the center of the year but it is still springtime in some places as evidenced by all the little animals showing up in FaceBook timelines. Friend, and awesome designer, Jodiann Cates has been raising a squirrel Pepper; 


friends and cohorts Chris and Richard Allport have been working in their back garden that is ultra lovely and getting ready to just burst with flowers! 




My little second cousin Courtney has been frolicking in her pool 


and great grandson Gavin is having a wonderful time with his Nana Kim!

Busy busy time of the year!

I am still working on learning how to do cutting files.  I thought I had everything ready and waiting to go but once the files were used a problem showed its nasty head. A new friend, DiAnn Tenorio, has pointed me toward a learning center site that I hope can get something drilled into this old head! Hopefully, I will have new files to post soon!

The DST Blog Train will be active on July 1st! Everyone always looks forward to their train as it is a really nice and organized one.  Stop by here for my part! This month's theme is Welcome To My World.

I have a blog gift for you today of an ultra-mini kit; hope you like it!



Have you been collecting the brag book pages made from Retro Summer?  The last one, number 7, is going to be this week's newsletter gift so be sure and sign up if you haven't already done so.


Thanks for coming by and remember to come back on Monday for the DST Blog Train!



No comments: