Sunday, August 18, 2013

Happy Sunday Scrappers!

Hello y'all,

Sunday has popped up so quickly this week that I wasn't sure I was going to get your weekly freebie made in time! I think with getting Our Boy! finished and uploaded, my week just seemed more whirlwind than usual. This week was also my oldest daughter's birthday week and she turned 44!  We are so happy that we have been able to count on her having birthdays for the past couple of years; it was really a 'wait and see' game for too many years to count.

Are you ready for the Blog Train List Anorexia & Bulimia Awareness Blog Train?  I have my part all uploaded and just waiting on the 20th to roll around so I can post it for you; mine will go live at 12am EDST or +5 for GMT on the 20th.  I have also started working on the DST Blog Train and should have it ready in plenty of time for the scheduled September 1 departure.

This week's gift coordinates with my Our Boy! kit; I hope you have purchased one so you can add all these freebies to it for a colossal kit!  I made a sandbox for the children to play in! For the newsletter gift I did some bottle-caps that have 8 choices of deco to go on them.  If you purchase the kit you can spell out your child's name with them using any of the three alphas included!  Here is the preview for the newsletter (don't forget to sign up here or on my Facebook Fan Page):


Here is the preview for your Sunday Blog Gift:


SORRY EXPIRED!
I have been considering a free kit give away once a month for my newsletter subscribers (I would do it for my blog but don't have access to the email addys).  I would choose a random name and post it in my newsletter and give them a week to get in touch with me.  When they do, I will give them one free product of their choice for being the winner! What do you think? Would you be willing to sign up for a chance at a free kit or bundle?

Be sure and come back soon to pick up the blog trains and also for the weekly free gifts.

Hugs,


2 comments:

SherryD said...

Liv, these are adorable! Love your Our Boy kit - those little guys are sooo cute!

Gina said...

I love this super cute.
Thank you!