Sunday, December 22, 2013

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Hello Scrapbooking Fans! 

Well, another week has come and gone and Christmas is almost here! Yesterday was the first day of winter for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere but down here in the Carolinas it was like a balmy day in June! The weatherman has promised us winter like temperatures for Christmas day; hope he is correct!

Are you ready for your winter or summer holiday? I seem to have done all the damage I can to my purse with only the cooking left to prepare.  It ought to be an interesting experience with a new member of my household in attendance!  I guess I will have to move Miss Minnie's playpen into the kitchen so she can watch me and not get upset from separation anxiety!

This weekend's gifts are papers that I made using photos from Chris's garden.  I am calling them Pink Christmas because they seem so festive to me. Three are yours today and if you receive my newsletter you will get 3 additional ones tomorrow. Please click on the link below the preview.

I hope you have a wonderful, love filled holiday, not matter what you are celebrating! Till next week . . .

Remember to spay and neuter your pets and if you don't have one yet, Adopt NOT Shop!

No comments: