Sunday, February 8, 2009

Challenge

Hey,
I wanted to post this layout I did with a challenge freebie by the Wonder Girls at Sunshine Studio Scraps. Each week they give you one part of the kit (this month is Radar Love) and you have to use it to make a layout with at least 50% of the layout with that weeks part. Only thing I used other than the partial kit was the staples. Wanted to post it because it is a great photo of Kimberli on Christmas Eve 2008, just before she started going downhill so fast. I spoke with her today. She was alone because her family had some things they wanted/needed to do. She said she was okay but still too weak to do anything and still too nauseous to eat properly. Thanks for keeping her in your prayers.




Hugs,
Liv

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful Liv, here's praying that Kim is much better.

Vicki Chrisman said...

Totally beautiful layout Liv! Kim is in my prayer every single day!!