Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Suzy!

Today is Suzy's sixteenth birthday!


Best wishes for many more to come! Love you.  Your cousin Tabitha asked me to tell you Happy Birthday too.  Don't have your cell number so I hope you see this.

I did a layout tonight and just wanted to share it with you.


 O'Scraps-AshaleeWall http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=23765&cat=307&page=1: The Fulfilled Soul-Paper and SoulArt ; http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=23764&cat=307&page=1 Feistuff: Something Pop Paper http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=22492&cat=0&page=1; CreatWings: Creation23 Journal WA (discontinued); CatherineDesigns: C23-Butterfly2 (discontinued); ScrapGirls-Jan Hicks: Curled Edges; Bow by Mary; MyStock: Wooden Frame; Background paper in frame; dark bg paper; paper clips; staples; pushpins; binder clip; frame string; fern; note paper


This is one I did the other day of my little Joshua:


All papers and elements from Outside The Lines by Ashalee Wall and Taylormade available at O'Scraps. Some slightly altered and/or recolored



Blogger has made some improvements that I'm not use to yet so bear with me.

I want to send a shout out to my friend Rose, her birthday is coming up next week! Hope you have a wonderful and lovely day Rose!

Hugs,
Liv

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday too Suzy. What a beautiful girl Liv..and wonderful layout. Hope 2010 will be good for you and your family. Love/M

rose said...

Oh Happy birthday Suzy!
oh Liv ,love the layout and your new digi piece of work
Hope everything is workin out just fine and we need to catch up !!
OH thanks for the birthday wishes another one notched up on tuesday!