Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Some of my favorite 'Vicki' things!

Hey Y'all,
My friend Vicki Chrisman did a post with her 10 favorite layouts of 2009 and it made me realize how much I love her art, so . . . I'm going to show you just some of projects that are my favs. These are not in any particular order and it isn't all of them! This is just January thru April of 2009! If you are interested in scraplifting any of her art, please go to her blog and get the materials list for each item! Here goes:


Don't you just love her color schemes!



It seems folks in the west have a whole lot of talent!


This card is so simple but so lovely!


Vic's crafting room is so comfy, cozy, and beautiful and it reflects Vicki's loving heart!

A sweet little tag:

Look at this Easter album!



A garden journal!

One of my absolute favorite layouts!
Signage anyone?
Easter card:



I think this might be my favorite item (but I have so many favs that I'm not sure):



So yummy!

I will post some more of my favorites of hers soon, so please come back and see them. Again, if you want to see closeups or the material lists please go to Vicki's blog! I'm sure you will find it as inspiring as I do.
Hugs,
Liv

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh Liv.. what fun! I SO enjoyed seeing your faves! Some of them I had totally forgotten about. You are so sweet. ... thankyou!