Monday, January 4, 2010

Page 9 of the Christmas BragBook

Hey y'all,
I haven't had the time to finish page 10 yet so I thought I'd upload page 9 for you separately.


4Shared ----------------------------- MediaFire
password: yuletide

Kim seems more 'up' and feeling better today, though she did have some trouble with the feeding tube again but she took care of it herself. My sweet little granddaughter in Virginia got herself in trouble today (I never would have thought she would be the one but . . . hey, stuff happens!)

Hugs,
Liv

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Tagger Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Jan [LA 03:00pm, NY 06:00pm, UK 11:00pm] - 06 Jan [OZ 10:00am]).