Thursday, November 6, 2008

ooooh . . . another surprise for me!

Look what I received from my friend, Kara of My Studio Pink:


Wasn't this ever so nice of her? She's such a sweetheart and I'm proud to call her 'friend!' Now, I must list 6 things that make me happy and six bloggers to make them happy!

1. To hear my children and grandchildren laugh. I don't hear enough laughter so when I do it just makes everything so much better.
2. To receive a personal email from my friends or family. I get a lot of forwarded emails which I enjoy but I love to get personal emails and blog comments!
3. To be with my family and friends. All of them mean more and more to me each day as I grow older; age makes you appreciate every minute you have with them.
4. Being able to get a good nights sleep on my temperpedic bed! After having to sleep in a reclining chair for a little over 10 years, it is a blessing to have this wonderful mattress and adjustable bed so I no longer dread bedtime.
5. Having so many friends all over the world that I can contact in just a couple of seconds! Never in my wildest dreams or imagination did I ever think I could have good friends in the far corners of the world. I LOVE THE INTERNET!
6. Last but not least is Kim letting me know that she is having a good day so that I don't have to worry quite so much about her for a few hours.

I know that I keep giving out these awards and little surprise gifts to most of the same bloggers but I simply love these bloggers! Yes, I have many more blogging friends than you see listed here occasionally, but all bloggers are not necessarily artistically talented. These friends definitely are:

1. M. Kate Lim of La Vie Est Belle (Malaysia)
2. Marina Capano of Only Cute Things (Argentina)
3. The lovely Ms. Rose of Simply Rose(United Kingdom)
4. The busy and talented Brooke of Life on the Hill(Oregon, USA)
5. Vicki Chrisman of This Art That Makes Me Happy(Nebraska, USA)
6. Megan Farrow of Flergalicious(Australia)
An extra one:
7. Deb S of Union Street Musings(Nebraska, USA)

Thanks for all the eye candy and ideas and lovely photos ladies!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, Liv, a million thanks my good friend. I certainly appreciate it so much, your kindness, your thoughfullness, your friendship..everything..I'll upload them next week :D big hugs and much love..will pop over to see your other friends, have a good weekend.

Deb S. said...

liv you are such a sweetie!! thanks so much for being a thoughtful and kind person in my life. everyone needs people like you around! have a great weekend my friend.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

I feel completely honored to be one of your blogger friends :) You are such a DOLL-COOKIE (a family expression for someone we think is super special)!

Paul and I are taking off for the weekend finally and heading to the coast. I am so excited to just get away I can hardly stand it :)

I am going to do some blog hopping to check out your other blogger buddies before I go - Hugs my friend and have a great weekend!

Marina Capano said...

Hi! Yes!!!I can, but I can´t leave comments before! thanks for award! thanks for you think in me!

hugs!
Marina