Saturday, November 15, 2008

Quick Note

Sorry I haven't been around. Besides the obvious problems, Microsoft updated my program without warning (again) and it reset every single thing I had to it's new or first condition. Arrgh! Then Mozilla updated Fire Fox and it wouldn't let me open my mail or get to my blog! There's a conspiracy going on for sure! Anyway, just wanted you to know that I've started working on a Christmas kit for another Mega Train! I will be offering some Christmas goodies prior to the Train, that will not be included in the Mega Train Kit. Colors for the train are limited to blue, green, and silver; I'll have some traditional colors prior to those. Check back soon! I am also going to try and update you on Kim tomorrow.

1 comment:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Hi Liv! Glad you popped in, you have been on my mind. Sorry about all the poopy computer issues, that totally stinks. I sure hope things are going well with Kim. I will check back in tomorrow for the post.