Sunday, May 5, 2013

A Lot Going On This Week . . .

Hello y'all,

Wow! What a busy week we have had, heh?  iNSD, the DST May Blog Train, and my FaceBook page reaching 100 likes! I've been so excited about all of it! Things have been going so great on my FaceBook fan page! I have gotten so much support from all of you, it really made me feel very special this week! Thank you so very much!

(within a couple of minutes of posting this blogpost, I had reached the 150 Milestone on FaceBook! Weeee! Here is the gift now available in my timeline:


I've had a little bit of time to work on my next kit this week and thought I'd give you a sneak peak; this one is geared toward the males in our society but will work equally well for us females!

 
I am running out of ideas for my gifts to you for your support since they are coming so quickly! For this week's blog gift I have made some journal cards to coordinate with the DST Blog Train, Nature's Beauty kit.  I am going to put two on here for you and two more in this week's newsletter so sign up for the newsletter if you want the entire set!

Click HERE for your Blog Gift!
These are the ones in my newsletter:


Thanks again for your support!




No comments: