Sunday, May 19, 2013

New Page Kit and a Freebie!

Hello guys,

How are you doing this week? Hope you managed a lovely scrapable week! I have a new kit for you called, 'You Are My Sunshine!'  It is available in all my stores and you can find the links on the right side bar. I am also planning on having a deeply discounted sale for next weekend so keep that in mind if you would like to have this kit or any of my products.

 There are additional previews on the New Products tab above.
Here is a great layout that Chris did with this new kit:

  I have a coordinating page element for your gift this week and another one for this week's newsletter too! You can sign up for the newsletter in the upper right of the side bar.




Just click HERE to auto download your gift!

This yellow version is in this week's newsletter!


I hope you like these freebies and come back soon!


2 comments:

Chris Allport said...

Dear Liv

I really enjoyed working with this lovely kit and am working on a second layout.

Thank you for sharing with me.

Luv Chris

Charles Ritter said...

Thanks forr a great read