Saturday, May 11, 2013

Introducing Play Ball! Page Kit & a Freebie!


Hello y’all,

How’s your weekend turning out? It’s raining like nobody’s business down here in Carolina! My Peaches (The Gorgeous Feline Companion) is hiding in the pantry, where she has spent most of her time lately, since there seems to be a storm cloud stuck over the Carolinas! She is so afraid of rain it is kind of pitiful but, then again, she is afraid of most everything; blowing leaves, spiders, shadows, are just a few of her phobias! You’d think she grew up in some far off dangerous place for kitties instead of living with me being pampered and spoiled in every way possible. 

I’ve been working on a page kit, these past few weeks, in between all the other things that have been going on in my life. I was beginning to doubt if it was going to be finished this month! But it is finished as well as a small paper add-on. This page kit, Play Ball! is perfect for all those spring and summer, America’s game layouts! From supporting your favorite professional team to T-Ball, you will find all you need to make some awesome layouts in this large kit. I’ve included a .psd file for adding your engraved lettering to the trophy I made, along with frames, tags, wordart, ribbons, brads, little people, baseball equipment, pennants, stadium food, and much much more!  I also made an alpha to match that includes the numbers too :)  This kit is a little different than what you usually see from me and I hope you like it. It is available in all my shops, which are listed on the right sidebar.

I made some Play Ball! coordinating journal cards for my blog and newsletter freebies again this week since you all seem to like them so much.  You can find the gift near the bottom of this post.  If you want the ones featured in the newsletter this weekend, be sure and sign up!

Here are the previews of the new kit:




Here are some wonderful layouts made by a few of the ladies on my Creative Team.  This one is by Chris Allport:


 

These two are by Dawn Campbell:



These two are by SherryD:


And my new friend Judy Underhill:

If you would like to see more of their work, go check out their blogs:  Chris’s at: chrisallportdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/  

Dawn Campbell's at: http://dawnvc.blogspot.ca/  


Here is the Add-On:


Here is the preview of the blog gift, just click the link under the image and the gift will download automatically.



Thanks for dropping by!


No comments: