Wednesday, May 1, 2013

DST Blog Train May 2013-Nature's Beauty



Hello Y'all!

I hope you have come calling to find my portion of the Digi Shop Talk May Blog Train!  This month's train is titled Nature’s Beauty and I am sure you are going to get loads of wonderful free digital scrapbooking supplies.  This is only my second time being part of DST’s wonderful blog train and I am so excited to see so many of you come to visit me.
Here is my preview for my part of the train:  




You should have reached my blog from Maggi's Brown Owl Scrapping and the next stop on the track is Amanda's Outside the Box Design .  If you get lost all you need to do is go back to DST HERE!

If you have the time, I have many freebies on my blog and you are welcome to download any you take a liking to. Just cruise down through the posts, most have Freebie in their titles.



If you sign up for my newsletter (the top right on the sidebar) you will receive a freebie each time I send out one plus I always put different freebies on my blog.  I also have a FaceBook Fan Page that has a freebie link on it too.  All of this info is on the right side bar. I hope this will not be the last time you drop by so please bookmark my site so you can find me easily! Y'all come back now, I enjoyed having you!
  
Hugs,

23 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you!

said...

thanks for sharing your lovely spring kit. cm.

Noko411 said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful creations. :)

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you so much for sharing. LOVE it!

Cesc said...

What a pretty kit. Thanks so much.

Magda said...

Thanks so much!!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much!

Chris Allport said...

Thank you Liv for this lovely kit.

Lots of Luv

Chris

~Moondust Marita~ said...

Thank you so much! So cute!

marsie55 said...

Thank you for your fabulous contribution to the DST Blog Train!! :)

Karen Diebolt said...

Thank you for the freebie.

Shaunna said...

Very lovely! Thank you

Lou Anne Hazel said...

Thank you for your part of the blog train!

Claudia van Schie said...

hi liv, thank you for the beautiful freebies. I have trouble signing up for your newsletter. I don't get the confirmation mail. Can you please add me to list? My e-mail is: claudia_vanschie@hotmail.com

Christine Smith said...

absolutely delightful!! Christine Smith || Owner - CUDigitals.com

RoseAddict said...

Beautiful! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!
Robin

makeyesup said...

Thanks for the kit, like the little bird cluster.

R said...

Thank you for sharing your kit with us. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for your wonderful contribution to the blog train.

Theresa said...

Thank you so much

Lis said...

Thank you for sharing! It's beautiful!

Jean said...

Thanks You for the pretty designs!