Monday, November 12, 2007

Some New Digital Pages

Yes, I know, it's been a long time since I posted. Things have been a little topsy, turvy around here. A cold is luming around me giving me head and body aches. And things in my daughter's home weren't that terrific this weekend.

I plan to paper scrap today no matter what! I have done some digital pages though for the Daily Challenges over at Serendipity Scrapbooks! Miss Kristen seems to always have points, to give out to forum scrappers, that discount her online store items. I need 4 entries to be eligible for the
drawing. Here are my pages for this week so far, Devoted and Splish Splash!:

Devoted was entered in the challenge "A gathering of Accents." I stacked the photos myself because I'm a dork and couldn't get the PS action to work!

Splish Splash! was entered in the challenge "Making a Splash." This challenge called for paint or ink splashes that were used for the background of titles or journaling.

There is a "layered rub-on" challenge that I want to try today. There is also a "make your own 3-D embellishments" challenge. All of these need to be posted by Wednesday so I don't think that's going to happen.






I have a Freebie ready for you. It is circles of bling. Bling circles are all on one page of a .png file. Simply lasso(choose), copy and paste or lasso(choose), drag and drop. There are four colors on the page but you may be able to generate more using the Hue & Saturation action of PSE or PS. Let me know what you think!

I'm off to paper scrap! Tootles!

1 comment:

Flergs said...

Oh Liv why don't the actions work!!! What program? They work in Photoshop & Elements.

All I can say is try this:

Open up a new doc 3600 x 3600 with a transparent background.

Drag your photo onto it.

Make sure your background layer is called layer 1.

Make sure your photo layer is called layer 2.

Then run the action, if they aren't called 1 & 2 they may not work.

Butterflies should be there ASAP!