Friday, January 4, 2008

I Forgot About the Butterflies!


Well, one of the main problems of getting old(ER) is memory loss! I promised some butterflies and forgot all about them, duh, sorry! Correcting this right now! I've been so busy trying to get the squirrels out and getting a new computer in that I've neglected friends and family for too long. The squirrels are still here and the computer isn't, so what's new for me? Anyway, here are three little butterfly moths that I think you will like. I'll make more soon. Be sure and add drop shadows for realism if that's what you're going for; they are great to printout and use on paper layouts too!




I used one of them on this layout of Joshua after opening all his gifts on Christmas Eve. He is such a character and so cute too! Gotta Love 'em! I put this one together really fast so it's not as detailed as I wanted but it will do for now. When (and if) I get the new computer, I'll do a better job; it just takes so long with my current model.

Products: PP, Rubberband Wrap, Torn Chipboard, Butterfly: Liv's Lovelies/Paper Tears, Gear,Tab: Flergs-Rough & Tumble/Box Top Edges: Laura Burger/Crumpled Star: Manu70-Trevors Treasures/Horse Tag, Imbedded Eyelet: ScrappyPonyDesigns/Black Button: M Martin-Trevors Treasures/Rust Button: BooLand Designs-Paperblitz

I just love those cardboard box edges, I just need to learn how to make them look more realistic. Check out that little horse tag by ScrappyPony Designs, isn't it the cutest? I think it goes perfect with Flergs Rough & Tumble kit.

I heard from my friend Jill yesterday; she sounds like she feels better but keep her in your prayers along with my Kim and Joshua's possible dyslexia. I need to check (again) and see if the computer place has sent me a quote on the new system yet. Take care. Enjoy the Freebie!

Tootles!

1 comment:

scrappermimi said...

Great LO! Love that little horse too! Hope you get the computer up and running again! And those butterflies are great!