Saturday, July 14, 2012

Another QuickPage Freebie!

It worked! Chris (Twizzle) made her layout into a quickpage for you! It is all packed, zipped, and uploaded; all you need to do:  Click on the Preview to download!!!

Chris is working on another quickpage that you will just love and we will be getting that to you shortly.

Don't forget:  Leave a comment on any post this weekend and be entered into the drawing for the freebie created by SherryD! The preview is in yesterday's post. The entry time ends at midnight on Monday. I will announce the winner Tuesday afternoon!

Y'all stay cool now!

3 comments:

hummerdawn said...

Oh, I really like the look of this one! Great job. Must try it out tomorrow. Thanks for sharing.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Jul. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I like your freebies. I know it is discouraging when people don't have the decency to even say "thank you" and I'm guilty too, as I download 4 or 5 and then finally post the thank you note. Forgive me for not doing it on this site earlier tonight. I do appreciate you! Thank YOU! handmaiden Dotty