Friday, July 13, 2012

Very Cherry Freebie!

Hey Y'all!

So . . . I changed my mind. I am giving you guys access to the Very Cherry Freebie by SherryD prior to the newsletter. It is all packed up and ready to go. Just click on the preview to download.


Another thing . . . we twisted Chris', Twizzle, arm and she has turned her layout into a quickpage for you too! It isn't packed up and ready just yet but it should be posted this weekend.  You see, Chris lives in London and I live in North Carolina, USA so she sleeps when we are up and we sleep when she is up. :) We do have some crossed times that we can collaborate during. Now, SherryD, lives in my old home state of Virginia and is on the same time zone as I am. Dawn, HummerDawn, lives in Canada. For the life of me I cannot remember in which area.

So stayed tuned y'all . . . my ladies are cranking them out now! Woo!Hoo!

Got to see my Joshua and Kimberli yesterday. I cooked a dinner for them of chicken Alfredo. It was so hot in the kitchen that as soon as the kids left I jumped in the shower!

Bad news today, Friday the 13th, a sweet friend of my passed away this morning. Lillie had been sick for a pretty good while with breathing problems, but this was sudden. Another friend had dinner with her and her husband last night and reported that Lillie seemed good, looked wonderful, and was talking about beating 'this thing.' You never know when you are going to go huh? I don't think I have wrapped my head around it yet.

Okay, I have to get going so enjoy the freebie and stop back by soon for another. Oh! Don't forget you have to leave a comment if you want in on the drawing for the other freebies SherryD made.



1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Jul. 14, 2012. Thanks again.