Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sneak Peek and Freebie!


Hey Y’all!

Just stopping in to let you know about my new kit Paisley Attitude which will be debuting in my shops on August 1! This one has taken a lot of time and trouble and I sure hope you like it.  I have a free, coordinating alpha for you today and a quickpage sneak peek that will be available to my newsletter subscribers.  The alpha will go with either color of the flowers you choose to use and has upper, lower, numbers, some symbols, the months, and some years too!

 You can get the alphas HERE or HERE.

  Be sure and sign up for my newsletter on the right side of my blog page so you can get your free quickpage.

It is still boiling hot down here in the southern United States. We have been having quick storms most every afternoon that makes the heat even harder to bear with all the extra humidity. I haven’t been too terribly active in the past two weeks and have been having very short sleep cycles because of the heat.

I am excited to have the summer Olympics back and love to watch the floor exercises, parallel bars, horse, rings, etc. Swimming is good but I prefer to watch the dive competitions. How about you? What are your favorite venues?

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Chris Allport said...

Yey. You got the kit finished.

Looking forward to seeing this in your shops.

Thank you for the co-ordinating freebies.

Look forward to getting the newsletter.

Lots of luv
Chris

Unknown said...

Awe . . . thanks Chris! You know I luv you too girl!