Thursday, July 12, 2012

More CT Layouts!

Hey Y'all!
Got some more layouts to share with you! My new CT member, SherryD, has made a couple of layouts with my Very Cherry kit.  She has also made a quickpage she says I can give as a Freebie! WooHoo! The freebie is like the 'Beautiful' layout below:



I am first offering the freebie to my newsletter subscribers, so sign up for my newsletter (on the right.) I promise I do not send newsletters out frequently; I just hardly have any time to do so :) But now I have 3 members on my Creative Team so I should be generating more freebies for you since I do not have to do it all by myself!

Sherry has also made a frame cluster, a wordart tag, some overlays, and a border for me to give away! She sure is generous as well as talented. Now, I've got to put my thinking cap on and figure out how I'm going to offer all these freebies! Maybe get you to leave comments and everyone who comments this Friday through Monday night at midnight gets their name put in the hat and I will pick from them? What do you say? Are you up for a little commenting in order to get your name in? I will put a preview up tomorrow showing the freebies, okay? Be sure and come by!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its wonderful! You know, I was given a digital scrapbooking/photo thing-y to use for free and also host it free on my blog. However...I still havent figured out how to use it exactly..but I will soon. Its lovely and will be back for more :)