Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Home Run!

My unstoppable grandson, Joshua, got a home run last night! There were two guys on base and he brought them all home! Woo Hoo! First game the team won and of course I think It was because they finally let Joshua play his favorite position: Catcher! I never wanted to play catcher; too much work and too hot under all that equipment. But Joshua is a jock and he doesn't let anything get in the way of the 'game!'

I want to show you some more layouts from my CT. These were made with Good Morning Sunshine! Patriotic Mini, and Soft Spring. I have shown you one of Dawn's Patriotic and one of Chris; (Twizzle) Good Morning Sunshine so here are the others:
By Twizzle

By Twizzle

By HummerDawn

By HummerDawn

I really appreciate these ladies and I might be getting another CT member soon! Stay tuned!

You know that 'friend' that sent me the package I told you about yesterday? Well, there was much more in the package than the plaque:

She also included some super duper top of the line digital CD's  from Crafty Secrets 'Creating with Vintage' line! I really got confused about them and thought they were for me to critique and return-NO! They were for ME! Na na na na, na na . . . . Woo Hoo!
Okay, Now I will stop acting like a child and bid you adieu!





No comments: