Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I Wish You A Loving and Joyful Christmas

I just had to come by and wish you the best Christmas ever. I hope you have lots of friends and family around to make it Merry and Bright!

I'm alone, but it's okay. My oldest daughter and her two children came down for Christmas Eve dinner and gifts. I wanted to take a lot of photos but I burnt my hand again today (I did yesterday too) and wasn't able to press the button hard enough. I actually thought the camera was broken, not me! LOL! Kim got a bunch of pix and she said she'd get me copies. Joshua really liked his treasure box and his other gifts and so did Kim and Suzy. I think Suzy thanked me at least 20 times for the digital camera! She's a real shutter bug, so I got her a really nice one.

Well I'm off to bed, it's almost 2AM.

Best Wishes!

No comments: