Saturday, May 3, 2008

National Scrapbooking Day

Hello Y'all,
Today is National Scrapbooking Day and I made a card template to share with you. I am doing this as a participant in the Scrapbook Dimensions Magazine Blogger Party.

Photobucket

You can download it here!

Sample Mother's Day Card-for Scrapbook Dimensions Magazine Template for NSD
Flergs Onyx Dance Paper 3 and 4; Skrapper Digitals JeanAnn Paper; Veronica Spriggs Cherry Crushed Denim Paper;Flergs Onyx Dance Bow Wrap;Word Art: PolkaDotPlum LoveActually; Font: Brock Script, MS; Software: Adobe Photoshop CS3

This is a sample card I made using my template. You can merge the two halves of the heart to use it for one paper or photo if you would like. I put a fill stroke around two of the layers to make them stand out better. There is a text path also! Just get your horizontal type tool, choose the color, font, and size you want then highlight the path and type away. The template is sized for a 8.5 x 11 inch sheet of cardstock or photostock and you fold it in half to make a landscape card.


Visit these blogs to get your free card sketch/template (you will probably have to highlight them, copy, and then paste into your search engine. Each participant has a list so you don't have to come back here if you don't want to.

List of {Inter}National Blog Party Peeps:

Julie Ann Shahin Designs
Everyday Digital Scrapbooking
Dragon Flaire Studios
Sarah PSP Devotees Blog
Life & Art in Angeltown
Bits of Ivory
Scrapbooking the Scriptures
Karen's Dreaming Big
Michelle's Ink
DigiScrap Chat
Time on my Hands
A Fairytale Life
Cactus Mango Designs
Juliana Gordon
Elemental Scraps
Shaker Box Blog
Sandy's blog
Flutterinby Girl
The World of Just Jana
Scrapbook Trends
www.cherenordstrand.typepad.com

Have fun!

7 comments:

Donna Lynn said...

Dearest Liv,
I am not a scrapbooker but I need to comment anyway! Love the cute templates you created, and cute card of your daughters!

I am so happy that they have started the work to critter proof your home, finally huh? I am so hopeful you will be sleeping soundly soon, been praying you don't lose your mind too! Thats a good prayer considering...

Thanks for asking about Justin, he and Hannah were over for dinner tonight as was Victoria's daughter Rachel! (she is holding down the fort while V is down in TN) We had a lovely time with 7 people laughing and joking all night! Justin just started physical therapy and hopes to be back at work soon, thank the Lord for L&I!

I will be looking for a wonderful praise report on your blog soon!
Love and hugs,
Donna Lynn

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Darling template and card. Thanks so much for participating Liv!!!! :)

Char said...

Super template and sample card! Thanks so much for sharing!

Vicki C said...

Super templet and card Liv! Wish I could have participated in all the fun over there today..sounded like you all had fun!

A Romantic Porch said...

What a cute scrapbook template. I haven't started scrapbooking! Should I say "YET"!?xoRAchel

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm newbie in Internet, can you give me some useful links? I know only about Yahoo [url=http://yahoo.com]Yahoo[/url] http://yahoo.com Yahoo