Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Scraplift Challenge

Hey Y'all! I made this page for a SBG scraplift today of my father and I back in 1948! Woo! Old! I will be coming back and posting the rest of the photos and story of 'Little One,' just not today, I needed to create something.

BP: BrittishDesigns-SunshineSweetsPaper4;Overlay: RitaMassela-Collection8;Swirlies: Manuela
Zimmermann, 1 & 2;Cluster Border 6: Flergs;CrochetFrame:Diane Rigdon, Bursting 4th;Flowers: Flergs,
Caramel Pudding;Fairy Wings: Flergs; Font: Brock Script; Adobe PS CS3



I think it's kind of odd that I cruise all my buds blogs every day to see their new posts and if they haven't any I send them a message about where in the world are they. But here I am, posting maybe 3 times a week? No one seems to miss me so . . .

Tootles!

4 comments:

LaurieAnna's Vintage Home said...

What an adorable photo.....old photos are so wonderful. Love your work and your page!

LaurieAnna

Charmingdesigns said...

aaaah, I miss you when you dont post!! This is beautiful. Love the swirls...where did they come from?? Have a nice evening...don't you just LOVE what Vicki C. did with her window box!! Laurie

Deb S. said...

Hey Liv~I miss you when you don't post!! I checked over here three or four times cause I was missin you! OMG I love your lo,vintage is so cool and special isn't it? what a little cutie in her daddy's arms! :) Deb

Vicki Chrisman said...

I want you to know... I look forward to your blog post here on your blog and EVERY single message you leave on mine! I'm so so thankful our paths crossed and we became friends! I have been having computer problems big time.. I'm on the laptop right now..but it has none of my files for working on it... so something gotta give , here soon.