Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday in NC

Today was suppose to be a good day for me but it looks like I've come down with a cold. I'm just checking out my favorite blogs and my email. I really hate it when I don't feel good enough to do
something productive.

Check out this beautiful layout:

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

It's my beautiful friend Megan with her adorable baby. I think it's Deacon but there are no clues as to which of her babies she's holding. She's just as beautiful now so I can't date it by her age either! She has recently posted some new layouts on her slides and this one just popped out at me. Don't you just love this kind of photo?! I've got a similar photo of my Kim and her Joshua when he was tiny. I've paper scrapped it but not digi scrapped it-maybe that's something I might feel up to today.

Oh, well. Hope all of you are having a great weekend and I pray that the weather doesn't get any worse no matter where you live!

Tootles!

1 comment:

Flergs said...

ahhhh I love this photo & layout. I will revamp it one day, with better shadows & stuff.

Kaylee was 15 days old!!! Glad you like it.