Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Arrrrrrrrgh!

Those blasted squirrels! The noise coming from the attic has been unbearable the last few days and now I know why! Since 'He' found a nice warm place to invite 'Her' to they started their family early . . . I now have an attic full of teenage squirrels! How do I know this, you innocently ask? Because I went up again a few minutes ago and low and behold - there they were sitting, watching, and waiting to see what I would do! %^&*$#(*&@#@# they evidently have gotten use to my voice because it took them a minute to realize I wasn't playing with them when I YELLED AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS AT THEM! And since they were born into the smell of mothballs and cat fur, it doesn't bother them either! Now what? How in the world do you catch one squirrel much less several squirrels? I guess if I wasn't so scared they will chew through electrical wiring and set my home on fire, I would be laughing instead of crying. I'm going to put earplugs in and work on a birthday gift.

Tootles?

3 comments:

Charmingdesigns said...

I wondered if that was the same Vicki C. lol!! Shes a sweetie, I love forward to getting to to know you and your squirrels. I love you music on your blog!! We already purchased that CD!! Love it! All of her songs are beautiful! Laurie

LovelyMissKait said...

Squirrels in the attic...have your tried setting traps for them. Maybe call an exterminator and plug up the entry point where they get in...

Donna Lynn said...

You have to get those buggers, they will eat your sheetrock and anything else they can get their little teeth into, how do I know this you ask?, well I have a history with these little rodents...Call someone to come and look all over for entry points, they are able to squeeze through pretty small holes! Blast them! I will pray you will be squirrel free soon...
Donna Lynn