Thursday, January 29, 2009

Finished a layout and a freebie!

Hey Y'all!

Well, what do you know? I did a layout! WooHoo! My fibro was acting up yesterday so I just sat at the computer and played. I'm beginning a heritage series on my family; this is the first one for Momma:

Beaded Curtain, Locket, Swirl, & Alpha by me (CL Graphics); Bkgnd Overlay-Creased & Cracked 2 by Vickie Fernandez of Heritage Scraps; Frame from Holly Jolly Blog Train by Wimpy Chompers Creations; Butterfly Lady by sherriejd, Winged Things; Copeland Model Behavior 1940 & Girlie Artist Sheet by Tangie Baxter; Easel by Kubivet, Old

See the beaded curtain at the top? I decided to make some more and give them all to you as freebies. The one I used was the pink beaded one and I resized and duplicated it so that it would be smaller and longer than the original. At first I combined the gold one and the silver one but once I made the alpha I decided to stick with the gold only. Hope you can use them on your layouts and cards.

The link for 4 Shared is HERE (if they ask for a password it is Valentines) and the link for Media Fire is HERE.

http://www.mediafire.com/?gm5rydzwoy5
Hope everyone is having a great week.

Hugs,
Liv

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only post on Jan. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Jan [LA 07:23pm, NY 10:23pm] - 30 Jan [UK 03:23am, OZ 02:23pm] ).

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Hi Liv!
What a beautiful layout and such a nice feel to the entire thing, I love it.

If I ever get caught up on Kaylie layouts (maybe if I didn't take a gazillion photos of her lol) I really need to do some of my families old old photos

Vicki Chrisman said...

I just got home last night.. so had to pop over this morning and say hello! This layout with that gorgeous photo of your mom .. is just stunning. You know .. I'm going to be enjoying seeing all your heritage stuff , as you get them done. Hugs!

Stormy's Scraps said...

TYSM! These are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Just beautiful Liv, you have a big heart. Big hugs and much love for the weekend :D

Nyoka said...

thanks so much for the bead chains, they're beautiful. I love the layout you did for your mom, its gorgeous

Anonymous said...

thank you so much !