Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Didn't Happen Yet!

Well . . . I was expecting to give you the link to my new 'place' but it's opening has been delayed for a couple of weeks. Sorry, couldn't be helped. I'll keep you updated.

My grandson, Joshua, made the AB Honor Roll and received an award for Outstanding Achievement for the 3rd Grade! We are soooooo proud of him; he has learning disabilities and this is just awesome for him!

My granddaughter, Tabitha, is celebrating her 15th birthday this Saturday! WooHoo! Happy birthday, honey!

Kim was back in the hospital last week. She keeps passing out. They are going to monitor her heart for 24 or 48 hours, I forget which, to see if the problem is other than autonomic neuropathy, and therefor might be able to be fixed. She has lost more weight too. Please keep her in your prayers.

I've been really busy designing for IMP. I have also had some major idea blockages :( When I go to bed, I can't get my mind to stop thinking about designs but when I get up---the ones I though were so good don't seem so great. Oh, well . . . they'll come! I won a $25 gift certificate to Sunshine Studio Scraps for my layout 'Heaven Sent' that I did last month for their Monthly Kit Challenge! I haven't entered anything this month and haven't had any time to go and visit the galleries either; hope to start back soon.

My daughter, Suzanne, around 18 months old.

Thanks to all of you who are hanging 'in' with me! I will eventually get back to blogging more often, giving out freebies, and also 'Free Merchandise' and deep discount coupons for my new publishing venture! Looks like I might be giving away a complete album a week and maybe a $20 gift certificate toward a $50 album a month! Please keep checking back because I know you are going to love these products and everyone loves to win free stuff! I'll also be offering discount coupons for My Album Designs!

So . . . happy third week of June. And . . . Happy Father's Day to all you awesome Dads out there!

Hugs,
Liv

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Liv, I have missed you the most! Congrats to Joshua and Happy birthday to Tabitha..this layout is fantastic, love the background texture and colour. Don't worry my friend, it will all turn out ok for Kim. Love/M

MemoryKeeper said...

I love the fairy dust on your blog...the pink is truly perfect!

Here's to more happy scrapping, and
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
.`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART,
.`•.¸.•´ Jeanette
Come Scrap your Blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs