Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hello!

Hey Y'all!

Well, Kimberli's birthday came and we had a small party for her but I forgot to take my camera (duh) because of all the other stuff I was taking up there. Anyway, some others took photos so when I get some I'll share. Thanks to all of you who sent her cards and flowers! Wow! How wonderful to have so many online friends that are truly caring! You outdid yourselves. Kim was so excited to go through the mail each day; she loved seeing the postmarks and got such joy from receiving your best wishes! My friend Rose of Simply Rose1 even called here twice and sent a beautiful flower arrangement! It was so funny. Kim was telling her children that the flowers came from one of my friends in the United Kingdom and Joshua said, "boy they really have nice flowers over there!" Someone took photos of them and the 3 tiered cake too so I'll post them when I get them. It has taken Kim two days to kind of recuperate from the festivities, she is still having trouble with her stomach of course. She managed to stay up the entire day of her birthday!

Did I tell y'all that she got a new puppy? Her name is Daisy and she is adorable! She is solid black and very small even though she is now eight weeks old and is suppose to be a lab/boxer mix! LOL! No way . . . this pup is too small for those breeds. She wore a pink doggy dress to the party and has a pink doggy princess bed to match! I know Kim didn't need anymore animals but this little puppy has helped to perk up her spirits. Photos of her soon!

Oh, I forgot to tell you about the photobook I made Kim. When I can, I am going to have it made and printed by Hoorray! Right now it is an 8x8 scrapbook holding the layouts in photo form. She asked for her life in photos so I did my best. Cannot show them to you because I was in such a hurry to get it together that I didn't make a list of the designers that I used. Anyway, Kim loved the book and I'm sure she will like it even better when I have it printed. The great thing about having your layouts printed by Hoorray is that they will last much longer than paper scrapping and printed photos; so our grands and great grands will be able to enjoy them too!

My darling grand daughter, Tabitha, is now on FaceBook and I get to 'chat' with her! I have missed her so much; it has been over a year since I've seen her. We chatted for over an hour last night!

Well, I got a computer upgrade yesterday and it (the computer) has been on for over 30 hours backing itself up on Carbonite. I just had to get more RAM so that Photoshop would work without stalling. Cannot wait to try it out as I am anxious to get my beach album to Hoorray.

Hope everyone is having a great last week before school up here in the Northern Hemisphere! And happy holidays to you all in the Southern Hemisphere!

Smiles,
Liv

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Liv, happy birthday to Kim and glad to know you all had a nice time, hugs/M