Tuesday, October 27, 2009

July/August Business Card Calendar Freebie

Hey Y'all!

Just finished uploading the zip files for the July/August Business Card Calendar Freebie to 4shared and mediafire. The file password is business.

4SHARED MEDIAFIRE


I am going to wait on printing mine out until after all the months have been completed. That way all of them can be printed at one time on one piece of stock or photo paper. I have also thought about leaving some extra leading space so that I can add an eyelet then string the cards on a small ball-chain. I'm going to make several for family and friends as stocking stuffers too.

Kim had been doing really good up until yesterday; she was sick with stomach problems all day. I only spoke with her less than 5 minutes because she was feeling so rotten. I hope to catch up with her more today.

My granddaughter, Tabitha, caught the H1N1 virus along with Mono and tonsillitis! I have been beside myself with worry but she is much better now. One child died in her middle school so they have closed the school for this week. I am so thankful that Tabba overcame it even with the other underlying illnesses. She was out all last week and with being out this week too it is really going to be a long catching up period.

Rain, rain, rain! It seems like we are either in drought or flood; this week is flooding time and my old joints are aching from it. At least it's not cold too.

Gotta go and work on Sept/Oct card.

Hugs,
Liv

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Oct. 28, 2009. Thanks again.