Friday, September 17, 2010

Hello and Happy Fall!

Hope all of you who are lucky enough to live in a cooler climate are enjoying the beginning of fall!  I know it will arrive here eventually because I see all the little hints, i.e., school buses making their rounds, geese flying to the southern end of our neighborhood ;-), soccer and football practices, and winter clothes for sale at the malls.  Weather wise, not so much; we are still having 95 degree days though it is a little cooler during the night.

I have been working on an album for a friend of mine . . . it is taking me way too long.  I have to stop being so anal about things and just let them flow.  I'm also working on a poster for my youngest grandson's room for his birthday; he will be eleven on October 1! So hard for me to face the fact that he is no longer a little boy and will soon be turning into a young man.  I already have one grown grandson, Timothy who is 20! 

I have been hearing from some of my online and blog friends lately and it has been a treat.  I guess all of us slow down for the summer.  Some of you have noticed my new hairstyle . . . thanks to my friend Jan for making me update my look!

Hope to speak with you all again soon!

1 comment:

Kara Ward said...

Just missing you!
I hope all is well and your holidays are merry!