Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine Gift!

As promised, here is some Valentine or Love word art.  I made layered PSD files and PNG files for use with most software.  I love this quote and keep it on my desk to remind me, when I am down, just how many flowers I have in my imaginary garden! I’ve included Terms of Use for Commercial Use also. Hope you are able to use a version of my gift.  Please let me know how you like it and if there is anything you particularly need that I might be able to design for you.
Go HERE for 4Shared     or HERE for MediaFire



Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.
Hugs!

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Feb. 12, 2011. Thanks again.