Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hello!

Stopping in to say hello and to ask you to please email me again if I haven't answered your last email or comment. I seem to be missing some email and addresses at YaHoo! so please be patient with me and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible.

My friend, Jan, is a couple weeks into her radiation and chemo and it is making her very tired but she seems to be responding favorably!  Her speech seems to have improved in the last 3 to 4 days too.  We really appreciate all the good wishes and prayers offered up for her and hope you continue to keep her on your prayer lists.



As for my shops, I am putting some pompom bows in for this week's Southern Comfort Scrap's Freaky Friday for $1 which makes them 20 cents a piece!






Hope you have a great week.


No comments: