Saturday, June 9, 2012

Featured Designer at Digi Style Designs!

Hello Y'all!
Just stopped in to leave a quick note about being the featured designer for the week at Digi Style Designs!  My shop is on sale for 50% off, no exceptions so this means even the Cut Price Bundles will be cheap, cheap, cheap!  I also have a freebie package of 14 pastel gingham papers that are suitable for Commercial Use and Personal Use available in my shop! Stop by today and pick up your freebie and check out the great sale I am having as well as the rest of the fab designers at DSD! Don't forget to sign up for the store Newsletter; a new designer will be featured every week and there will be freebies offered by them all!  Sign up for my newsletter too and you will be the first to know about new kits, freebies, sneak peeks and all the things going on with me. (I do have a new kit that should be ready to hit the stores in a couple of weeks.)


For those of you who have been wondering what I have been doing: Upgrading my Windows operating system really got me bogged down. That being said, I have to confess to being more than a little depressed so I have not been communicating with anyone.  Please forgive; I will answer my emails as soon as I feel I can.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The gingham paper is very nice -- reminds me of fabric of many years ago when my mother sewed my clothes and then when I sewed most of my daughters clothes. Now on to something I was going to comment on quite some time ago but didn;t get around to doing it. You wrote this on (copied from this date on your blog here and then pasted):
"Thursday, March 1, 2012March is Here!
Hey Y'all!

Well another month has passed . . . they seem to keep doing that, hmm. Actually I think the thought came from my brain with the realization that time does indeed fly by faster and faster, the older you get. Perhaps this has something to do with the older you get the closer you are to the end? Ugh! Don't like to think about the end of anything other than poverty, illiteracy, homelessness, abuse of any kind, war, and . . . Oh My Goodness! Forget I ever started that train of thought! ..."
Okay girl, when time flies by that fast it actually is a good thing. It means that you're not bored -- anyway that's what I always tell myself. Remember how time just seemed to drag on and on when you were bored? Okay, bye for now.
Carol